- Christian Food Pantry, 541 W. Wooster & Gorrell Street, go back to back door of brick building. 419-601-2760. Mon-Wed-Fri 1-3pm, Thursday 6-8pm and SatAturdays 1-3pm. Social Serv. referral required. Once every 3 months. After first visit bread and sweets anytime.
- Senior Food Box for 60+, 1st United Methodist Church, 1526 E. Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio. 419-353-0682, 1st Friday of the month, 10-11:30am. Must have proof of income & picture ID when you first Afterwards there will always be a box for you.
- Free Bag of Food, FUM Church, 419-353-0682, 1st Friday of the month, 10-11:30am. Recipients qualify based upon range of declared income or having just lost a job, 1 bag per household. Please bring grocery cart if available to carry out bag.
- St. Aloyius Food Pantry, Mon-Fri 10-Noon, 1-3pm, 150 S. Enterprise, Bowling Green, Ohio 419-352-4195, once a month.
- St. Thomas More Food Pantry, Tues. & Thurs. 8:30-Noon, 1-4:30pm, once a month, 425 Thurstin Avenue, Bowling Green, Ohio, 419-352-7555.
- Daily Bread Program, The Common Good, 419-806-4475, Mon-Fri. 9am-9pm, 113 Crim Street, Bowling Green, Ohio.
- Vineyard Church in BG, 419-686-8117, On Call.
- Free Meal at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church,315 S. College Drive, Bowling Green, Ohio Wednesdays 6pm, Sept-May 419-353-9305.
- Martha’s Kitchen, 1st UM Church,1526 E. Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio, Friday night 4:30-6pm.
- The Common Good, 113 Crim Street, Bowling Green, Ohio. Monday 5:30pm Community Dinner; Thursday 5:30pm Dinner Dialogues, free soup & bread during discussions of different topics. Friday 10:30am Free Community Breakfast.
Low Cost Meals
- Lunch $2.00 M-Fri, Dinner $4.00 T-W-Th,60+, Wood County Senior Center, 305 N. Main Street, Bowling Green, Ohio. Dinner Reservations needed by 2pm of the day at 419-353-5661 or 1-800-367-4935. No one is turned away if unable to pay.
- Home Delivered Meals, 60+ & Homebound, M-F Noon Hot Meal, $ 2.00. Wood County Committee on Aging, Senior Center, 305 N. Main Street, Bowling Green, Ohio, 419-353-5661 or 1-800-367-4935.
- Wheeled Meals, 3 meals/day M-F, $27.50, those unable to obtain/prepare food, Wood County Hospital,419-354-8965. Special diets available.
- Deacon’s Shop, Free Clothes, 1st Presbyterian Church, 126 S. Church Street, Bowling Green, Ohio. Thursdays 9:30-11am, 419-352-5176.
- UCF/The Common Good Clothes, Mon-Fri. 9am-9pm.
- Furniture, Mark’s, Salvation Army, 419-352-5918 or 211, Referral required.
- Free baby clothes, diapers, formula & sometimes baby furniture, BG Pregnancy Center, 441 Frazee Street & N. Enterprise, Bowling Green, Ohio, 419-354-4673.
- Discount Grocery Program, Mid-American Foods, check website at http://www.midamericafoods.com/ first for frozen food options, and then call 419-308-4649 for help with order, First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
- Shelter/Housing, Salvation Army, 419-353-9305, also provides money for gasoline once per year limited to availability of donations.
- Car Care Program, Mark’s Lutheran, 419-353-9305. Accepts donated cars to help victims of domestic violence with permanent transportation. Also assists with repairs.